Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
Fenners & AruaRose
Tuesday, August 19, 2008


I forgot to mention that yesterday we went to opah's house as our German relatives from Australia came down to pay us a visit. Basically they were explaining to me how we're related. So here goes. See, Brad Fenner's grandfather [Fred] and my moyang(nenek)'s father [Jack] are brothers. There. Lol. Here are some pictures:

Brad Fenner, Nenek(Moyang), Barbara and their two children, Thomas & Cloney



Ohh btw. I started playing a new online game called AruaRose.


IGN: Yukki


Very cute game =] I'm playing a Cleric, as usual.


12:00 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind