Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
The Mummy =O
Thursday, August 28, 2008


I watched "The Mummy" [the first version today]. And yes, I know I was looking for trouble. Eeeeek. The mummy is, and will forever be one of the most feared things in my life. Ever since watching that show years ago, I have been fucking scared the living hell out of mummies! The face is just sooooo, scare-ful! Next would be robots. Gosh I hate robots. Especially the one from The Terminator. And iRobot. Aaaaahhhh!!

I HATE:
  1. Skeletons
  2. Mummies
  3. Robots
  4. Cockroaches
  5. Height




I am closing my eyes with my hand and looking through my very very thin celah jari when uploading this pics. SHYIET.


So here's the mummy that I'm not scared of! =D



Wooohooo! ;D Love u mummy! This is us wearing facial masks last week =X



11:12 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind