Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
PhotoCamp. FINALLY BACK HOME!
Monday, August 18, 2008


Photocamp is over. Yay! Damn, sleeping on those tables makes me butt hurts! Have to live with a sore butt for a couple of days =( and I've got rashes on my face cuz of those dirty tables sigh. and went through stink-tation cuz we all dint mandi in the morning. =X Shh. Keep it between us and the mass comm students ;p

EDOF

LDOF

Panning



Sunset



Slow Shutter Speed



Motion



Our class's spot xD



Silhoutte


Sunrise



*[ Dee! I hope ur lens is fine. I pown da takot da nie! xD ]*





Our "Bedroom" for the night





I got a new bag, my bubu bought me as a present =] Of course, there wasn't any special occassion. Heee. He brightens up my day everytime when I'm stressed~ Thx lovie! ^^


I totally love this bag!



7:59 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind