Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
"Sweat & Tears"
Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Hoho. In Graphic class now. I don't know why we bother coming to class when Miss Mai is just reading whatever that's in the notes. I can do that in the room myself =X

Oh well. That's not the reason why I'm posting an entry right now =] It's for the outing we had on Sunday, for our "Sweat & Tears" pictures we have to submit on Friday =S Eeek! Well, after the exam on Sunday, which was Psychology, we headed to town to take some photographs. We, meaning Me, Nik, Sal, Khaira, Puling, Nizam & Iqmal. From Bandar Hilir, to A Famosa, to Pantai Puteri, to the Fun Fair. Overall, the outing was fun. But I didn't really enjoy it. For some reasons.


Anyways, I'll be uploading the pictures soon. Cuz I am NOT plugging in my pendrive in this bloody virus-infected university computer! I'll be home this weekend, on Friday unfortunately. Cuz Madam Sumarni's not able to attend our class on Wednesday, so we have to have a class on Friday. Sigh. Ohhh well. See u soon!


3:03 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind