Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
William Fichtner!~ <3 <3
Thursday, September 11, 2008


Finished my 1000 word photo essay! Yay ;)

Watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 & The Longest Yard yesterday. And now, I have this huge crush on William Fichtner! You guys might be thinking I'm weird and prolly disgusting for actually thinking he's hot or something. But omg I just find him so.. sexy! With his deep gray-blue eyes. His nice and well defined nose. His thin lips... Ohhhhhh!!!!~~~


You know.. after looking at him for some time, I realized that he looks a bit like uncle Ali Kadir =S Ok. Bluwweeekk. No, he's hotter!!! Much hotter!! & Younger ;p Yes yes yes!

But no, bubu ur still the hottest in my heart :) :) Muahs!



9:05 AM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind