Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
Dean's List award ;D ;D
Saturday, October 25, 2008




They finally had a Dean's List Award ceremony- YAY!

Well, for those of you who are wondering, I got a CGPA of 3.70 last semester. Alhamdulillah :)

I got a certificate, and a "book". Yeah, wtf I know. HAHA.

&& You wanna know the title of the book? -"Pudarnya Pesona Cleopatra".

'Novel Pembangunan Jiwa & Agama'

LOL. Auwww, c'mon. Well, here's one of the pictures we took.

I'll take another picture of the certs tomorrow or sumthing ;)


7:24 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind