Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
Final-titis =[ *no, I don't mean "tits"*
Thursday, November 6, 2008


Sigh, finals is on. Another two more papers to go!

I hate studying. I really hate studying. I mean, who likes studying?

Everytime i grab a book or my notes, give me 5 minutes and my mind starts wandering off.

Another 5 minutes, I'd get up and get myself some drink.

Another 5 minutes, I'd start standing up and sitting down.

Another 5 minutes, I'd realize that the book I'm holding is slowly slipping off my hands.

Ahh bejeebers. Studying is BORING. B.O.R.I.N.G!!!

That's why sweets & chocolates keeps me company! Hooorah!~


Had a box of Patchi chocolates, and it's gone within less that half an hour. Eeeek!


*Here's me sneaking up on the chocolate trying to get a shot-shhhh*



1:17 AM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind