Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
I'm now a Nippon girl =[
Thursday, November 6, 2008


Just got back from a haircut. My mom decided to go try out a different saloon instead of our normal D'Keith Saloon at Flamingo Hotel.


I thought twice about going since changing hairdressers is like, wtf-scary! I really need a haircut. My fringe can already be pulled back behind my ear!


I was scared shit in case anything happens. I mean, the new person won't know my normal style. =O


So i just thought, heck what the hell. It was at this saloon in Great Eastern Mall. Apparently my mum knows the person there.


And this is how I look like now:






I told her how I wanted, the usual. But I guess she got too caught up and engrossed in cutting my fringe that she wanted to make it into bangs. So oh well, I just kept quite.


My mum likes it. Loves it. She says I look like Amber Chia wtf =.= Age really does affect your vision. Haha.


Mummy got a hair cut too, and hers looked stunning so young and vogue!


So let's wait till my hair grows longer! Chalo~







11:00 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind