Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
Islamic Fashion Festival 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I attended a Fashion Show yesterday - The Islamic Fashion Festival (IFF), a charity morning coffee event.



Date : 25th Nov 08
Venue : JW Marriott, Kuala Lumpur
Details : Islamic Fashion Festival (VI)
2008



"Discover the Beauty of Modesty"



They were modelling collections from various Malaysian & Indonesian designers.


The designs are made for Muslim women, covering the aurah. && they were spectacular! The designs were beautiful!


I stupidly did not bring along my DSLR, neither did i bring my digital camera. So all I had was my very low-batteried K850i phone which eventually died before the event was even over. Ohhh well. I did snap some pictures, but of course, you won't expect beautiful pictures. ;p Probably when the cameramen that was there starts to upload pictures from the event, I might just upload them here. I will search for the picture a cameraman took of me & some friends. Nyarr!




For more pictures and info from past events or future events, visit:





Here are pictures I took:







5:10 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind