Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
Results!
Friday, December 19, 2008


At the moment, I can honestly say that I'm the happiest 19 year old girl alive.

I just got back from Genting celebrating my 19th birthday which was on the 18th December. Got home, received a text from Anbreen, wishing me & mentioning 'bout results. That got my heart beating and thumping like nobody's business! Wtf it was out. T_T

So I was just wondering to myself, 'nak check keee, tak nak check?' Ok la, check la.

So reciting "Bismillahirrahmanirrahim" non-stop, I slowly entered the Student Portal, thus leading me towards the Examination Results page. I entered the key to my ID and password, feeling that my heart would burst any moment soon.

*****

TADAAAA!!!! This was what I saw:



I cudn't BELIEVE MY EYES! Alhamdulillahhhh. I managed to get 3.81. Which was surprisingly better than my previous sem's result which was 3.70.

ALHAMDULLILLAH. Dean's List again.

Gosshhhh. This is definitely the best birthday present everrr!! xx

Thank u Allah, lecturers, family & friends ;)


12:57 AM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind