Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
Thyroid. Multinodular Goitre.
Monday, January 26, 2009


I went to Ampang Puteri Hospital 2 days ago to have myself checked up as we suspected I had Thyroid.

I did a blood test & an ultrasound. && I am diagnosed with Thyroid.

Thyroid is one of the largest endorcine gland in the body. It's located at the neck area. The thyroid controls how quickly the body burns energy, makes proteins, and how sensitive the body should be to other hormones.


& you know what one of the syptoms are? Weight gain.

I guess that explains why I've balooned up with no apparent reason in the past 1-3 months.

I will be on medications for 3 months. I have to stay away from cabbage, broccolli & cauliflower.

Lets just hope nothing happens and I will be all ok again :)


11:03 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind