Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
FREEDOM ALAS! :D
Sunday, May 10, 2009


Finals are over! Hooorraaaahhhh :D :D

I've got so many lists prepared for my hols :)

Including updating my iPod with more songs && EXERCISE!

My mum & I have planned to head over to Royal Selangor Golf Club (RSGC) to do our gym routine. Mmg la I member murtad RSGC. Pay so much to be a member, yet the last time i used the facilities was when I was super young! Bahahaha. Oh well, I'll make sure I make good use of it!

Ohhh & i wanna dye my hair too :)) Here's what I'm thinking:




What do you think?






10:20 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind