Entries About.Alisya Guest.Book Affiliates Misc Site
A Riddle To Crack Your Brains
Friday, May 15, 2009


There is this beautiful dress on Sale, selling for RM97.

I'm all broke and so I borrowed RM100 :
  • RM50 from Al
  • RM50 from Mimi.

I bought the dress using RM100 and I got a balance of RM3.

Because splitting RM3 between them was hard, I gave them both each RM1 back, ( RM1 to Al & RM1 to Mimi) meaning I have RM1 left with me.

So now I owe Al & Mimi each RM49. With another RM1 with me.

49 + 49 = 98

98 + 1 = 99


So where did the other RM1 go?






12:01 PM | *Comment disabled - Write in tag pls! x)* | Back To Top |


Disclaimer

You are currently at Alisya's Blog.




No spamming & ripping!
Respect my blog, i can write what i want.
Hate my blog? Click here :)


Jukebox


Tagboard


Facebook


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥



Rewind